- March 20, 2019 – Registration Packets for the Competition will be sent to each Florida law school at the addresses emailed above (unless otherwise designated);
- April 22, 2019 – Deadline for Florida law schools to complete and return Registration Packets;
- April 22, 2019 – 2019 Moot Court Problem will be posted on the YLD Web site (once all registrations are received);
- May 22, 2019 – Deadline for Florida law schools to submit briefs to the Moot Court Committee Chairs;
- May 23, 2019 – Moot Court Committee Chairs will provide contact information for all the Moot Court Teams;
- May 28, 2019 – Deadline for Florida law school Moot Court Teams to serve their briefs on the other Moot Court Teams;
- June 26, 2019 – Preliminary Rounds for the Moot Court Competition (10 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.); and
- June 27, 2019 – Quarterfinal Round, Semifinal Round, and Final Round (8 a.m., 10 a.m., and 2:30 p.m., respectively).