WHY CHOOSE US?
WHO WE ARE
The Young Lawyers Division of The Florida Bar has over 26,000 members made up of lawyers age 36 and under, as well as new Florida Bar members for the first 5 years.
All members receive publications, are encouraged to participate in committees, and are offered an opportunity to network with legal professionals with similar interests. All under-36 lawyers and new Florida Bar members for the first 5 years in good standing are automatically members.
- Assist The Florida Bar in its purposes;
- Encourage interest in and participation;
- Provide a program of activities and projects designed to be of interest and assistance to division members;
- Coordinate activities and serve as a medium for fostering discussion and free interchange of ideas relative to the duties, responsibilities, and problems of division members;
- Enhance the image and reputation of the legal profession and The Florida Bar;
- Serve the public, particularly those persons outside the legal profession, through state-wide and local community projects and activities.