Amy Wood, Psy. D., Psychologist
This program touches on how the power of the mind influences your life in a variety of ways. In fact, attorneys who tend to be more influential than others share a powerfully positive and motivating perspective that is critical to success. Grounded in the proven science of cognitive-behavioral psychology (and facilitated by a cognitive-behavioral psychology expert), this interactive webinar teaches a formidable method of thinking that reduces problems and attracts opportunities. As a result of participating in this
webinar, you will:
• Recognize ingrained problematic beliefs that may be preventing you from reaching your goals.
• Cultivate your beliefs to create more wins at work and in your life.
• Learn ten central beliefs that the most successful attorneys practice.
• Become better able to solve problems and make smart decisions by thinking more flexibly.
• Shift your overall outlook to be more resilient and effective in the face of tough challenges.
Approved for 1 General CLE Credit